The dedicated team at Allweather Homes are committed to a high standard of customer satisfaction.
Our high standards are achieved by excellent design, quality contractors and suppliers, and above all our professional, competent project supervision.
Servicing the Cooloola and adjoining regional areas for over 20 years gives us the knowledge to provide you with the correct information about building in these locations.
You are guaranteed a QBCC Building agreement with a FIXED price contract.
We supply a full set of detailed plans and working drawings.
All Council applications and building fees are Inclusive.
Relax knowing you are covered with full construction and liability Insurance and a dedicated team of professionals to guide you through your entire building process.
“Thank you. After six months living in my new house I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone associated with Allweather Homes who had a hand in making it all happen.
Never having had house constructed before, I initially attempted to ‘shop around’ a few builders both locally and from Brisbane as part of my learning process. Happily, I finally chose yourselves. Below are some of my reasons.
– Cost was very competitive
– Considered the most genuinely friendly of all approached
– Never a feeling of any pressure in any negotiations
– Like the quality and range of general inclusions on offer
– Local builder with demonstrated local knowledge
– Only builder able to speak convincingly regarding septic vs. other waste treatment systems and tank/water supply generally
– Only builder to use a computer to demonstrate building examples/techniques as part of my decision making processes
During construction I enjoyed being encouraged to attend on-site at any time. This did enable a number of minor modifications to be simply included at appropriate times.
Almost without exception I was impressed with the attitude and competency of the various trades people employed. Thanks in particular to Dale for his co-ordination of the building process.
I’ve certainly gained considerable personal knowledge from the exercise, and in hindsight I would possibly alter a few things if I was to have the time over again – however, I would be more than happy to use the same builder.
— Peter Brand